The G8 Banks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 banks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 banks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 banks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $68,120.6 billion in 2014 to the global banks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $85,467.6 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 4.6% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the banks industry, with market revenues of $15,005.9 billion in 2014. This was followed by the UK and France, with a value of $11,533.5 and $10,852.0 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the banks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $19,634.7 billion in 2016, followed by the UK and France with expected values of $13,561.2 and $13,420.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 banks market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 banks market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 banks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 banks market?