Van Oord nv - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Van Oord nv (Van Oord) is a contracting company specialized in dredging, marine engineering and offshore projects including oil, gas, and wind. The company's core activities include dredging, offshore oil and gas and offshore wind projects. Its major activities include creation of artificial islands and coastal defenses; land reclamation; dike construction; underwater drilling and blasting; constructing vertical and horizontal drainage; building offshore wind farms under EPC contract; engineering, procurement and construction of pipeline projects in shallow water; subsea rock installation services for protection and stabilization of pipelines, cables and offshore structures; and installation of gravity based structures (GBS). The company operates a fleet of vessels and equipment to accomplish its projects. It operates in several countries across Europe, Africa, America, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. Van Oord is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Van Oord nv Key Recent Developments
May 30,2017: MAN Rollo Provides Crane Vessel Werkendam With Three LNG Generator Set
May 09,2017: Gemini offshore wind farm starts producing power
May 08,2017: Gemini Offshore Windpark officially opened
Apr 25,2017: Van Oord awards QTrencher 1600 manufacture and supply contract to Soil Machine Dynamics in UK
Apr 05,2017: OOC Receives Bids For Ras Markaz Oil Park EPC Contract
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Van Oord nv - Key Facts 5
Van Oord nv - Key Employees 6
Van Oord nv - Key Employee Biographies 7
Van Oord nv - Major Products and Services 8
Van Oord nv - History 10
Van Oord nv - Company Statement 14
Van Oord nv - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Van Oord nv - Business Description 18
Van Oord nv - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Van Oord nv - Strengths 19
Van Oord nv - Weaknesses 20
Van Oord nv - Opportunities 21
Van Oord nv - Threats 22
Van Oord nv - Key Competitors 23
Van Oord nv, Recent Deals Summary 24
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 25
May 30, 2017: MAN Rollo Provides Crane Vessel Werkendam With Three LNG Generator Set 25
May 09, 2017: Gemini offshore wind farm starts producing power 26
May 09, 2017: Gemini offshore wind farm starts producing power 27
May 08, 2017: Gemini Offshore Windpark officially opened 28
Apr 25, 2017: Van Oord awards QTrencher 1600 manufacture and supply contract to Soil Machine Dynamics in UK 29
Mar 28, 2017: Van Oord signs contract for modification offshore installation vessel Aeolus 30
Mar 21, 2017: Van Oord: Navigating through challenging times 31
Mar 14, 2017: MME Group protects Belgium's largest Offshore Wind Farm against corrosion 35
Mar 10, 2017: Van Oord Orders First LNG-Powered Crane Vessel 36
Jan 18, 2017: Van Oord wins contract from ScottishPower Renewables for East Anglia ONE offshore windfarm 37
Section 4 – Appendix 38
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
Disclaimer 38List of Tables
Van Oord nv, Key Facts 5
Van Oord nv, Key Employees 6
Van Oord nv, Key Employee Biographies 7
Van Oord nv, Major Products and Services 8
Van Oord nv, History 10
Van Oord nv, Subsidiaries 16
Van Oord nv, Affiliate 17
Van Oord nv, Key Competitors 23
Van Oord nv, Recent Deals Summary 24
Jan De Nul Group
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation
China Communications Construction Company Limited
Archirodon Group NV