Gencor Industries, Inc. (GENC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Gencor Industries, Inc. (Gencor) is a manufacturer of heavy machinery, which is used in the production of highway construction materials, environmental control equipment and synthetic fuels. It designs and manufactures machinery for the production of asphalt and highway construction materials such as combustion systems, asphalt plants and fluid heat transfer systems. Gencor also offers related asphalt plant equipment such as fabric filtration systems, cold feed bins, hot mix storage silos, soil remediation machinery and thermal fluid heat transfer systems. It operates manufacturing facilities in the US and distributes its products through sales representatives, independent dealers and agents worldwide. Gencor is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Gencor Industries, Inc. - History 10
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Company Statement 11
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Business Description 13
Gencor Industries, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Strengths 14
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Weaknesses 15
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Opportunities 16
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Threats 17
Gencor Industries, Inc. - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 – Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
Disclaimer 30List of Tables
Gencor Industries, Inc., Key Facts 5
Gencor Industries, Inc., Key Employees 6
Gencor Industries, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Gencor Industries, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Gencor Industries, Inc., History 10
Gencor Industries, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
Gencor Industries, Inc., Key Competitors 18
Gencor Industries, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 19
Gencor Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios 20
Gencor Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Gencor Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Gencor Industries, Inc., Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29List of Figures
Gencor Industries, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 23
Gencor Industries, Inc., Ratio Charts 25
Stansteel Asphalt Plant Products Corp.
Deere & Company
Astec Industries, Inc.