Salini Impregilo S.p.A. (SAL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. (Salini Impregilo) is a construction and water infrastructure company. It provides design and construction services for dams, hydroelectric plants, canals, railways and metros, bridges, roads, motorways, civil and industrial buildings, and airports. Some of the Salini Impregilo’s ongoing projects include the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam project near Addis Ababa; the Cityringen metro in Copenhagen; urbanization project in Tripoli and Misurata; the Red Line North Underground project of the Doha Metro System; and the first lot of the Ras Ejdyer - Emssad motorway project in Libya. The company has operations in various countries across Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. Salini Impregilo is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
May 04,2017: Zimbabwe begun works on 15MW Tokwe-Mukosi hydro power project
Mar 21,2017: Zimbabwe signs $7m agreement for 15MW hydropower plant at Tokwe-Mukosi Dam
Dec 16,2016: Ethiopia completes 1,870 MW Gibe III hydropower plant
Nov 04,2016: Rogun: work begins on the tallest dam in the world
Jul 01,2016: Salini Impregilo: framework agreement for $3.9 billion in Tajikistan
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - Key Facts 5
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - Key Employees 6
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - Major Products and Services 8
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - History 9
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - Company Statement 14
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Joint Venture 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - Business Description 18
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - Corporate Strategy 19
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - Strengths 20
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - Weaknesses 21
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - Opportunities 22
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - Threats 23
Salini Impregilo S.p.A. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
May 04, 2017: Zimbabwe begun works on 15MW Tokwe-Mukosi hydro power project 33
Mar 21, 2017: Zimbabwe signs $7m agreement for 15MW hydropower plant at Tokwe-Mukosi Dam 34
Dec 16, 2016: Ethiopia completes 1,870 MW Gibe III hydropower plant 35
Nov 04, 2016: Rogun: work begins on the tallest dam in the world 36
Jul 01, 2016: Salini Impregilo: framework agreement for $3.9 billion in Tajikistan 37
May 24, 2016: A new mega hydroelectric project in Ethiopia for Salini Impregilo €2.5 billion contract signed for the Koysha dam 38
Section 5 – Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
Disclaimer 43List of Tables
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Key Facts 5
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Key Employees 6
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies 7
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Major Products and Services 8
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., History 9
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Subsidiaries 16
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Joint Venture 17
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Key Competitors 24
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Ratios based on current share price 25
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Annual Ratios 26
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Interim Ratios 30
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42List of Figures
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 29
Salini Impregilo S.p.A., Ratio Charts 31
Vianini Lavori SpA
The Techint Group
Techint Compagnia Tecnica Internazionale SpA
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A.
Autostrade per l'Italia SpA